The Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 employee engagement survey is now live, and businesses are being encouraged not to miss out on the free opportunity to discover their current levels of employee satisfaction and to gain expert advice on increasing engagement.
Best Employers Eastern Region was founded by professional recruitment specialists Pure and psychometrics experts eras ltd in 2012, and is delivered in partnership with Archant and Birketts. It supports businesses to develop inclusive cultures and to create inspiring, innovative and engaging places to work, as well as providing the opportunity to be crowned one of the region’s best employers.
Organisations participating in Best Employers Eastern Region begin by asking their employees to compete the confidential survey, which will be open until the end of August, to measure employee engagement, company culture and values.
Lynn Walters, Executive Director at co-founders Pure, said: “We’re encouraging all organisations in the region to take part in the Best Employers survey. It’s free, it’s easy and it can have a big, positive impact on your business.
“Before you can improve employee engagement, you need to know where you are now. The Best Employers Eastern Region survey has been expertly designed to capture this information for you. Once the survey is complete, employers are given a tailored report of the findings with a range of options to improve their workplaces. They can also link up with others to share solutions at the seminars and networking events organised as part of the Best Employers Eastern Region initiative.”
How the Best Employers Eastern Region survey works
- The free, confidential online survey gives employees a chance to answer questions about their organisation. Designed by co-founders Pure and eras ltd, it captures the information organisations need to monitor and actively evolve employee engagement and workplace culture.
- The survey is extremely flexible. The tone and length of the survey can be tailored to suit any business. There are three core sections to the survey, and organisations can select how long each section is, with between 1 to 6 questions included.
- It’s easy for employees to complete online, and they are reassured of confidentiality because it is conducted by an external organisation. Example questions include employees being asked to rank how strongly they agree with statements such as ‘I feel motivated about coming to work each morning’ or ‘I would definitely recommend the workplace to family or friends’.
- Once complete, each organisation receives a tailored report summarising the culture, values and leadership style and a summary action plan on how to improve.
- Organisations participating in the survey are automatically entered for the prestigious Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 Awards to be presented in September. A panel of expert advisors will also endorse Platinum and Gold accreditations for organisations who submit further evidence in conjunction with the results of the employee engagement survey.
Lynn added: “The survey can even be completely customised, combining elements from any existing employee surveys so employers can still measure results against previous employee data. It’s also the only survey of its kind which allows employers to compare themselves with other regional businesses for free, helping to really inform strategic planning and deliver long term organisational change.”
Alex Pearce, Director of Assessment at eras ltd, reassured employers that it was valuable to take part, even if they are concerned about the findings. He said: “We understand that it can seem a little scary, but whatever the findings reveal, isn’t it better to know and to have expert support around you to help make positive changes? Those who take part are often pleasantly surprised, their employees value them more highly than they had realised.”
For more information and to sign up to take part visit best-employers.co.uk Pure will contact all those who sign up and take them through the next steps, making the flexible survey work for each organisation.