Delegate to put a spring back in your step
If you picture your To Do List, that’s what we can tackle for you.
The ‘day in the life’ of a Bay Tree VA is never dull and no two days are ever the same; that’s one of the reasons we love what we do. Also, we don’t just work remotely, but will work on-site and accompany clients to meetings and events. This expands what we can get involved with and adds real value to our clients.
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve been asked to do:
• Organise a roadshow of medical consultation events, sourcing venues and co-ordinating attendee invitations.
• Take formal notes during a staff grievance hearing.
• Arrange tickets for the Queen’s Club Tennis Championships.
• Co-ordinate a sales visit to the USA; scheduling meetings, making hotel and travel bookings.
• Source a film maker and project manage a new website.
• Secure limited edition passes for Burleigh Horse Trials.
• Have 7am updates with an ‘early bird’ client, so he can delegate tasks and feel organised for the day ahead.
• Research and arrange travel and accommodation for a family holiday.
All Bay Tree VAs have organising and co-ordinating genes, that’s why they are in the team! What could we do to make your life easier?
Jane Cattermole is Founder and Managing Director of Bay Tree VA T: 01284 828974 E:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit baytreeva.co.uk